Libras love to love and be in love. They will be very affectionate and complimentary, and they love to receive the same in return. They are, however, quite picky about whom they are in relationships with and are not comfortable with partners who are insecure or not visually attractive.
• Libra and Libra are a well-matched combination that may at times lack a little passion because it’s so harmonious and based on mental compatibility.
• Libra and Scorpio have a lot of initial attraction, but Scorpio’s emotional depth and Libran sociability can bring contention in a long-term relationship. The two may be a puzzle to each other, but communication can bridge the gap.
• Libra and Sagittarius are a fun and optimistic partnership with a similar sense of humor, which will help move beyond any differences in approach, such as the Sagittarius foot-in-mouth syndrome and Libran diplomacy.
• Libra and Capricorn are a stable match, with Capricorn focused on work ﬁrst and Libra on relationship ﬁrst, which complement each other well.
• Libra and Aquarius are a good match that has a lot in common and will be a partnership with a strong friendship element.
• Libra and Pisces are a creative and idealistic partnership that can lack the emotional connection that Pisces needs. If that can be resolved, then this can work well.
• Libra and Aries are opposite signs and have very different approaches, with Libra being all about teamwork and Aries being an individualist. If Aries can try to compromise a little and Libra lets Aries take the lead now and then, it will work well.
• Libra and Taurus share a lot of Venusian traits, as both are ruled by Venus. They share a love of harmony and luxury, for example. Both value loyalty and will be good together if Libra can tolerate the Taurus pessimism and if Taurus can know that Libra’s ﬂirtatious nature is innate.
• Libra and Gemini are an excellent partnership, with only indecision being an occasional issue for both. Both love to converse and be sociable, so they will have a lot of fun together.
• Libra and Cancer tend to have a few challenges, with Cancer needing emotional closeness and Libra being lighter and needing more social interaction. Their mutual loyalty can help them compromise well.
• Libra and Leo are a charming partnership, with both being affectionate, playful, and sociable—there is a possibility that they might have a little too much fun spending money together.
• Libra and Virgo are often seemingly at odds, with Libra being relaxed, carefree, and sociable and Virgo being productive, serious, and reserved, but this pairing actually complements and works well together.