Pisces in love seeks a highly spiritual and intuitive connection in love. They love to love their partner and to make them feel like the most special person in the world, because they are to the Piscean. They are a gentle and openhearted soul, which can lead to them getting hurt easily by less sensitive people.
• Pisces and Pisces are such a good match that they may never get anything practical done in their dream world of togetherness.
• Pisces and Aries can work if Aries learns some patience around their dreamy partner. If they do, Pisces will be incredibly supportive.
• Pisces and Taurus are a good match, as both share a love of romance and loyalty, with Taurus providing grounding and Pisces imagination in their lives.
• Pisces and Gemini are both very adaptable, and that may, with communication, help overcome some fairly big differences of approach. Pisces wants major emotional connection and Gemini likes to keep it light.
• Pisces and Cancer are a very loving and romantic partnership—they work together in almost psychic compatibility.
• Pisces and Leo have a lot of potential as a match if Leo soaks up the love and admiration of Pisces, avoids any desire to control them, and works to understand their sensitive nature.
• Pisces and Virgo are opposing signs and can either attract or repel. The key is integration of Pisces’s dreaminess and romantic nature and the practicality of Virgo.
• Pisces and Libra are a very creative and loving match if the two can overcome the Libran need to be social and the Pisces need to stay home more.
• Pisces and Scorpio are an amazing match with a deep emotional connection, which brings a strong sense of security to these two sensitive signs.
• Pisces and Sagittarius are both very ﬂexible and love to focus on philosophical areas of faith and belief. They will match if they can balance their introvert and extrovert natures.
• Pisces and Capricorn are a fabulous mix of common sense and dreaminess that blends well together.
• Pisces and Aquarius can work well together if they can compromise over the Aquarian’s detached emotional style and Pisces’s emotional sensitivity.