Sagittarius in love is high energy and ﬁlled with enthusiasm and fun. Sagittarius is often said to be slow to commit, but that’s only because they are exploring to ﬁnd someone who can keep their interest. When they do fall in love, they are usually extremely loyal. They are most attracted to those with ambition and drive.
• Sagittarius and Sagittarius are a fun, passionate, and exploratory partnership. They both love to travel and ﬁnd new experiences and do so with zest. Practicality and emotional connection can cause some issues.
• Sagittarius and Capricorn can be a good connection because the Capricorn practicality can ground the excesses of Sagittarius, while the Sagittarius partner will appreciate the ambition of Capricorn.
• Sagittarius and Aquarius are a visionary combination, with both being goal-oriented and willing to explore new ideas. This is a fun combination.
• Sagittarius and Pisces are a pairing where there is attraction, but some compromises must be made. A balance needs to be sought between the outgoing, spontaneous Sagittarius energy and the reserved and shy Pisces energy, but it can work over time.
• Sagittarius and Aries have a lot in common, and this will be a high-energy team that will enjoy activities together. Very adventurous with some volatility due to Sagittarius bluntness and the Aries need to always lead, but overall a good match.
• Sagittarius and Taurus have some challenges to overcome, as the passivity and stability of Taurus can frustrate energetic Sagittarius. However, Taurus brings grounding and routine to the sometimes ﬂighty Sagittarius, and Sagittarius brings some spontaneity and optimism into the mix.
• Sagittarius and Gemini are a combination that can have a lot of fun together, though it can be a little unstable since both enjoy change. They both like to explore intellectually and to debate, and both have great senses of humor. It’s a light and playful relationship.
• Sagittarius and Cancer have some challenges because of the mix of sensitive, emotional Cancer and blunt and fairly insensitive but fun Sagittarius. Both are quite strong-willed though, so if the attraction is there, they will tend to work things out.
• Sagittarius and Leo are a wild, passionate, and fun pairing with the potential to last a lifetime, especially if Sagittarius can rein in the brutal honesty that can hurt the Leo pride.
• Sagittarius and Virgo are a strange mix of intellectual compatibility and emotional differences, because Virgo is reserved and introverted, generally, and Sagittarius is outgoing. This match can improve with time.
• Sagittarius and Libra are a partnership full of fun and social excitement. If Libra can get over the fact that Sagittarius cares little about appearances, this will work well.
• Sagittarius and Scorpio can be challenging, because Sagittarius likes freedom and lacks the emotional intensity of Scorpio. The two will ﬁnd each other fascinating, however, so differences can be worked out over time.